Kelly has had a camera in his hands since he was in 3rd grade.
His immediate leanings in creativity and keen knowledge in technical problem solving has taken his career across the globe and has seen him work for some the world’s largest brands.
While in Vietnam Kelly both led and assisted in numerous photo and video projects, bringing a level head, expert eye and professionalism to each. As such he earned the praise of all those he worked with. Notable contributions include:
- Documentary photographer, videographer for Coca Cola Vietnam’s 2014 national advertising campaign.
- Art director for the Vespa Primavera 2014 campaign.
- Acted as stylist, lighting director and assistant photographer for 5 and 6-star hotel shoots across Asia, including for Victoria Hotels, Pullman Saigon Center, Sofitel Siem Reap and Phnom Penh, Park Hyatt Saigon, and The Reverie (Vietnam’s only 6-star hotel)
- Photographed and assisted on the annual report for MASAN group, including Su Tu Trang Beer, Chin-Su, Nam Ngu, and Vinacafe as well as their mining operations in Thai Nguyen.
- Art Director for Tea + O Long Tea and Ebe.vn
- 2nd cameraman and styling/lighting for Chivas18, both in their print campaign and TVC
- DOP on Ho Vinh Khoa's "Secret Lover" MV (MTV Vietnam)
- DOP and lighting director for Mobifone’s annual Calendar
- DOP and Videographer for various TV shows on YanTV
- DOP for a government of Vietnam national video
- Lighting and styling for the following:
- Adverts for the International School Ho Chi Minh City
- Wood Post (top 10 app on apple’s app store)
- Budweiser Vietnam - Factory shoot
- 1st place award in the people category in 2011’s News & Observer Travel Photo Contest.
- Director of Photography 2005 Bronze Telly Award winner - North Carolina Inaugural Gala
- 2006 Silver Telly Award winner - Travel & Tourism - "Inside Americas Executive Mansions"
- 2006 Bronze Telly Award winner - History & Biography - "Inside Americas Executive Mansions"